Hello family and friends!
Our Yard Sale is coming soon...Next weekend!
So far we have gotten some great donations. There's going to be some good stuff to sell. You don't want to miss it! Remember, if you come and help you get first choice of the best selection.
All of the proceeds will go towards bringing home our little orphaned, 4-month old (and oh so tiny) Micah “Samuel” from Ethiopia.
How can you help?
1. We are still collecting donations! We have a lot to raise which means we can use a lot of stuff. To donate sellable items such as furniture, household items, clothes and miscellaneous goods, please contact Monica at 289-2566 (her cell phone number) or email me at email@example.com . She will arrange with you to collect the donations.
2. We also need A LOT of help with everything from sorting and pricing on Thursday and Friday, to set up, selling, refreshing the tables, working the refreshment booth, and cleaning up.
3. We could use some more Easy-Up tents, Pop-up tents, and clothing racks. If you have any of these items we could borrow it would be greatly appreciated. We also need hangers for the great clothes we have.
4. Spreading the Word
- Tell your friends!
- Email people you know!
- Facebook and Tweet about it! It's easy, just link to this post.
5. PRAYER - We would love to have this fundraiser covered in prayer. We have really felt everyone's prayer along the way so far! Would you please join us in praying for this yard sale? We need prayer for...
- Good weather (Under 100 degrees...please)
- Lots of traffic (shoppers, shoppers, shoppers)
- Plenty of help
- No parking issues
- Health and energy for all of us working the sale
- Nice neighbors that don't get annoyed by our sale
- God to move in a MIGHTY way again through this fundraiser!
If you can help in any way please e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know your availability.
The BIG date:
The Yard Sale will be September 26, 2009, at 7am to 12pm. The location is 4153 E. Buckingham Way, Fresno, CA 93726 (near the corner of Cedar and Ashlan)
Please call or email Monica if you have any questions. Also, if you would be interested in helping at the yard sale, volunteers are welcomed!
Please feel free to pass along this message to anyone who may be interested.
We could not do this without you all! Thank you so much!
The Coombs Family