Thursday, April 8, 2010

Making progress

We are still here....I know it's been a few weeks since there's been any real updates. These last few weeks have been full of adjustment and appointments. Micah is doing well overall. We are pressing on towards adjustment. We have been tremendously blessed in many ways. We are also very exhausted and are in bed right after Micah. It's been challenging to accomplish the basics. Today's HUGE success was Micah started sucking his thumb! This is amazing considering how tight his hands can be. I'm so proud of him!

I will be posting more soon.....I hope...

3 comments:

Deb said...

Giant baby steps. Praying on!

Scrappy quilter said...

it's so good to hear everything is slowly coming along. Did you get my m/o yet? Hugs

Mo said...

Hey there-
Scrappy Quilter-Yes, I got the m/o. Thank you very much. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I've been sick for over a week and our e-mail is messed up as well. I will keep you updated. I'm going to add you to our Christmas Card List and our e-mail list for updates.
Blessing! Mo